Join Congressional Men’s Health Caucus and Men’s Health Network on June 24, Thursday, 11 a.m. – 12 noon (EST)
Please join Men’s Health Network (MHN) and the Congressional Men’s Health Caucus for the Men’s Mental Health & the COVID-19 Congressional Briefing webinar on—
June 24, Thursday, at 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon (EST)
Click HERE to Register
Learn about the impact of COVID-19 on the mental health of families. This event will be held virtually and will feature Congressman Donald M. Payne, Jr. and speakers from the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI), the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchase Coalitions (National Alliance), the City of Milwaukee, and Men’s Health Network.
A question and answer session will follow the presentation. Please come celebrate Men’s Health Month by learning about how COVID-19 has affected mental health in men, boys, and their families.
• Congressman Donald M. Payne, Jr., U.S. Representative of New Jersey’s 10th Congressional District
• Michael Thompson, President & CEO of the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions
• Adam Bloom-Paicopolos, MPP, Public Policy & Government Relations at the Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute (PCORI)
• Dr. Salvatore J Giorgianni, Jr., PharmD, Senior Science Advisor for the Men’s Health Network
• Darryl Davidson, M.S., CPM, Director of the Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative
• Armin Brott, MBA, MrDad.com, Nationally Syndicated Newspaper Columnist for Healthy Men and Ask Mr. Dad
For questions or assistance with registration, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must register to attend this zoom event.